|Arrival date:||July 2017|
|Weight:||35lbs, armored 75lbs|
|Innate Power:||Healing, Darkvision, Gnome's Cunning|
|Learned Skills:||Channeling divinity,|
|Special Items:||Holy Symbol to Sarenrae, Plate of the Dawn Martyr, Sprinter's Boots, Gauntlets of Ogre Power, Earring of Whisper|
|Employment:||Cleric, Sailor & Adventurer|
|Family:||Wilhand Trickfoot (great-great-grandfather), Grog, Scanlan, Keyleth, Vax'ildan, Vex'ahlia, Percy de Rolo, Kashaw Vesh|
|Out of Character|
|Portrayed by:||Ashley Johnson|
Pike grew up in the outskirts of town, near the Bramblewood. Her ancestors were a family of deep gnomes with quite an unfavorable reputation. Thievery, destruction, and trickery left them with the curse of the last name of Trickfoot.
Sarenrae, the goddess of healing and redemption, had other plans for Pike's great-great-grandfather Wilhand, who left his family at a young age after a dream—a dream that changed the course of the Trickfoot family. Wilhand devoted his life to Sarenrae, and pledged from then on that he and his family would live a life of service and devotion.
As a child, Pike seemed to have an affinity to heal. Whether it was animals, people, or even flowers, she felt she had a purpose in making things whole that had once been broken. She studied and learned the ways to heal through divine magic. She lived a peaceful life, quiet and simple, until one day, Wilhand was captured and almost killed by a group of goliath barbarians. One of the goliaths took a stand against the murder of the innocent gnome, and he himself was beaten, bloodied, and left for dead, abandoned by his herd.
Wilhand went to Pike for help. She prayed, and healed this barbarian as best she could, bringing him back to life. When he awoke, she discovered his name was Grog Strongjaw. After that, they were the best of friends—a rather unlikely pair. Little did she know that in a few years time, Grog would soon return the favor and bring her back from the clutches of death.
After being killed in battle, Pike felt angry. She wanted to be stronger so that it would never happen again. She spent four months at sea, training with the men and women aboard a ship called The Broken Howl. Gripping her holy symbol in one hand, and her morningstar in the other, this time, Pike is ready.
Pike, being a gnome, is small in stature. She's only three feet tall but has very muscular arms and legs thanks to hours practicing in plate armor. She has long white hair wrapped up in braids and occasionally buns. She also has a scar that runs down her left eye, and a scar across her lower torso from being bisected by a glabrezu. Her hair was originally black with a purple streak. After her first death and resurrection, her hair turned white.
Skills and Abilities
|HP 105||STR 19||INT 13|
|AC 23||DEX 11||WIS 20|
|DC 18||CON 12||CHA 14|
As a cleric of Sarenrae, Pike has many divine abilities that allow her to heal and protect her fellow adventurers. She also has several abilities that let her deal damage to creatures. She was originally of the Life Domain, but after her death and resurrection, she became a cleric of the War Domain to signify her hardened resolve.
❝I wanna be a monstah!❞
Pike has a number of magical items that she always keeps close at hand.
- Holy Symbol of Sarenrae - This totem is Pike's link to her goddess. She is always wearing it and will grasp it when channeling divine power.
- Plate of the Dawn Martyr - A set of silver plate armor adorned with beautiful brass scrolling and priceless cut rubies. When wearing it, PIke cannot be fritened and has resistance to fire. The plate lashes out at any who strike the wearer in a melee attack. Once per day (refreshing at dawn), when the wearer is knocked unconscious by an attack or spell, the wearer is immediately healed, lifted to their feet, and all enemies within fifteen feet are injured in a blast of fire.
- Gauntlets of Ogre Power - Silver gauntlets decorated with gold scrollwork in the face of an ogre on the guards. When wearing the gauntlets, Pike's strength increases by just over 45%
Pike is a devout follower of Sarenrae, having learned how to use divine magic to heal at a young age. Pike's connection to Sarenrae is very strong, which has given her immense power, but it is a delicate connection.
Known to her faithful as the Dawnflower, the Healing Flame, and the Everlight, Sarenrae is a goddess who teaches temperance and patience in all things. Compassion and peace are her greatest virtues, and if enemies of the faith can be redeemed, they should be. The following are Sarenrae's commandments to be observed by her followers.
- Lead with mercy, patience, and compassion. Inspire others to unite in fellowship.
- Aid those who are without guide. Heal those who are without hope.
- Those who are beyond redemption, who revel in slaughter and remorseless evil, must meet swift justice.
Story at the Madonna Inn
Yet to be determined