Develop your knowledge of your character:
- Where were you born?
- What's your birthday?
- How do you feel about your parents? Siblings? Other relatives?
- What hobbies did you have as a child?
- Did you go to school? Where? How did you do?
- Who was your first kiss? Where?
- Do you have any scars?
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
- The worst thing?
- The best thing?
- What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?
- Have you ever had a pet?
- What are your values?
- What are your passions?
- What are your ideals?
- What's your worst flaw?
- What other flaws do you have?
- What's your best quality?
- What kind of work can you do?
- What do you hate?
- What/who do you love?
- What's your favorite food?
- What's your favorite color?
- Do you have a nickname?
50 Random Character Questions
1. What is your favorite comfort food?
2. What story about yourself or your family do you tell or remember over and over again?
3. Have you ever had a pet? What kind?
4. What is one thing about you that you don’t want your colleagues ever to find out?
5. If you could change history in one way, how would you change it?
6. What’s one place you really want to visit and why?
7. If you could meet a fictional character, who would it be and why?
8. If you could live in a different historical period, when would it be and why?
9. Who is your role model?
10. What do you want for your next birthday?
11. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
12. What was your reaction to 9/11 and where were you?
13. How do you drink your coffee?
14. What’s your go-to cocktail?
15. You’re attending a black tie event. What do you wear?
16. What kind of music do you like and how do you listen to it?
17. What’s your favorite book, song, play or other work of art?
18. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
19. Which James Bond is your favorite and why? If you don’t watch James Bond, why not?
20. Have you ever lived in another country? Which one, why, for how long?
21. What did you eat for breakfast today?
22. Sunrise or sunset?
23. What’s your favorite color?
24. What’s the most important promise you’ve ever made?
25. What is a time that you felt really out of place?
26. What is the most scared you’ve ever been?
27. Do you cry? Do you let other people see it?
28. Have you lost anyone close to you? What happened?
29. Have you ever seen a dead body? When?
30. Do you carry or have you ever carried a weapon? What kind?
31. Have you/can you kill someone? How?
32. What would you kill for?
33. What would you die for?
34. What’s a really great joke?
35. What is your pet peeve?
36. A friendly acquaintance calls and invites you to drinks in 3 hours at the end of your workday. Do you go? If not, what do you say?
37. If you have a romantic partner, have you/would you cheat on them?
38. What superpower do you wish you had and what would you do with it?
39. What’s your favorite farm animal?
40. What is one food item you refuse to eat?
41. You’re out-of-country and your host tells you the meat you’re eating is horse? What do you feel? How do you act?
42. You see someone pissing on the flag of your country. What do you do?
43. You and your romantic partner agree to a “Laminated List”. Five famous people you can each sleep with, no questions asked, no guilt. Who is on the list?
44. If you got a tattoo tomorrow, what would it be?
45. What’s scarier, a herd of 100 tiny horses or 1 giant goose?
46. What do you do on a plane?
47. What’s something you can never forgive?
48. What do you wear to sleep?
49. Do you follow sports? Which ones? Favorite teams?
50. You can do anything you want for the next twenty-four hours, no limitations. What do you do?
Feel free to add others!
Here's a list of words that start with ST
Here are some common words that start with ST that occur in many phrases: