Shy. Reserved. Skittish. Bucky is very quiet around people he doesn't know. Clothes that are comfortable, loose fitting. Always long sleeved. Eyes that look like they've seen a lot.
Sarcastic. Snarky. Dark humor. Only with people he knows and trusts. Everyone else gets quiet, shy Bucky. Very reserved. Tentative. He's so used to being on the run, hiding from people. He needs to learn to be social again.
Skills & Abilities
Super Strength Serum – same as was given to Steve Rogers. However, this serum was administered by HYDRA, not Dr. Erskine himself, so it is not completely exact, but ‘a form of’ the serum. He’s almost as strong as Steve, but not completely. In many ways, Bucky is ‘almost’ as equal to Steve in relation to speed, strength, durability, healing and a slower aging process.
Bionic Arm – HYDRA removed what was left of his severed arm and replaced it with a cybernetic one.
Combat training – even before Bucky becomes a HYDRA asset, he was trained in the Army with Steve. We see him as a master marksman in some scenes of the First Avenger before he falls from the train. He also has the standard Army combat training. Once he becomes a HYDRA weapon, he was trained in the same Russia that Natasha was to be an expert martial artist and hand to hand combatant.
- One black bug out bag, over the shoulder straps with a plastic locking snap over his chest.
- Multiple journals, compiling his past, scattered notes and drawings inside.
- - Pre: Winter Soldier, interest was in science, gadgetry, technology. He would like to try to get back in touch with that side of him.
- - Finding his memory, his past, trying to understand the flashes of memory returning to him.
- - still programmed by HYDRA. The right word combination and he could become the Winter Soldier again.
- - memory loss. Could be a very loose canon. He has a lot of gaps.
- - could be easily manipulated based on the situation.
Story So Far